Hey YouTube, Jim here! Welcome to Top10Archive! No matter what we do, it always seems like air travel is never in our favor. Part of the problem, though, is that we’re not told everything there is to know about airlines and their policies. I’m sure we won’t make any friends in the travel industry, but here are ten secrets that airlines are trying to keep from you.
Support us by shopping on Amazon!
10. The Three-Hour Rule
9. Don’t Take the Voucher!
8. Nonrefundable Tickets Aren’t Set in Stone
7. You Can Be Booked on a Competitor Flight
6. Don’t Buy Tickets in Bulk
5. Small Bags Can be Gate-Checked for Free
4. Airlines Pay the Difference
3. The Best and Worst Days
2. Payment for a Delayed or Lost Bag
1. Your Ticket is a Contract
Voice Over Talent: