Hey YouTube, Jim here! Welcome to Top10Archive! Just how brave is the urban explorer within you? Can you stomach the empty halls of an asylum or the deepest reaches of hospitals long-since shut down? No matter how brave you may be, there are abandoned places around the world you should avoid, relics overtaken by time and or claimed by nefarious groups. These ten neglected places should be at the top of your list of areas to avoid – just as they’re at the top of ours.
Support us by shopping on Amazon!
10. The Domes, Casa Grande, Arizona
9. Kolmanskop, Namibia
8. Craco, Italy
7. Michigan Central Station, Detroit, MI
6. Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea
5. Oradour, Haute-Vienne, France
4. North Brother Island, New York
3. Old Atlanta Prison Farm, Atlanta, Georgia
2. Six Flags Jazzland, New Orleans, Louisiana
1. Pripyat, Ukraine
Voice Over Talent: