Welcome to Top10Archive! Hello YouTube, Jim here! Continuing our global exploration on the Archivist Express, we’re heading to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a desert country tucked between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf. We’ll be serving a light lunch of fatir and tabbouleh as we trek through the Middle Eastern country – so keep an eye out for sandstorms as we explore the history and culture of the fifth-largest state on the Asian Continent in this Top 10 Amazing Facts About Saudi Arabia!
Support us by shopping on Amazon!
10. Cuisine of Saudi Arabia
9. Fame of Saudi Arabia
8. The Festival of Al-Jenadriyah
7. Capital Punishment and the Legal System
6. The Jordan/Saudi Arabian Border
5. The Oil Reserves
4. Football and Saudi Arabia
3. Saudi Arabian World Records
2. The Birthplace of Islam
1. The Unification of Arabia
Voice Over Talent: