10 Mind-Bending Paradoxes
These paradoxes may well keep you up at night!
Click to Subscribe..
What editing software do we use?:
What mic do we use for our voice overs?:
What camera do we use to film?:
What computer do we edit on?:
Check out the best of Alltime10s –
Where else to find All Time 10s…
Tags: Achilles and the Tortoise alltime alltime 10s alltime tens Alltime10s brain puzzles brain training mind bending paradoxes Paradoxes Puzzles The Une...
17 thoughts on “10 Mind-Bending Paradoxes”
Which paradox do you find the most mind-boggling?
nickssaa That’s not a paradox lol. the .3 is infinite. 3x 0.3(infinite) is 1.
All of them when your high on dope
Logic Circuits Malfunction. Does Not Computer.
I like the paradox of the mountain and the grain of sand. There is a certain mountain which consists purely of grains of sand. Let’s say one million grains. If you remove one grain of sand, it is still a mountain of sand, yes? So a mountain minus one grain is still a mountain. Hoewever, if we repeat this another 999.997 times we’re left with a mountain of 2 grains, from which we can then remove one grain of sand, and still have a mountain. Therefore, a grain of sand is a mountain.
I HAVE THE DEFINITE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE PARADOXES. reply if u want the answers
The first one isnt a paradox?
The last one, the ship becomes a different ship when over 50% gets replaced?
In the time it takes the guy to run 500 meters the tortoise has moved 50 meters….. So if the guy runs 1000 meters the tortoise will have moved 100…. So the man is 900 meters ahead well taken over the tortoise….
The sentence below is true
*The sentence above is false*
MY thoughts on each of these.
10. That is not a paradox, it’s just mathematics.
9. Not a paradox, It is just a silly story of a man in death row.
8. Not a paradox, it is a simple contradiction.
7. I guess so, but self preservation would override it would it not?
6. One of my favorite paradox’s. It proves omnipotence is impossible.
4. This is only true if there is only one timeline, or if time cannot be split into other universes.
3. Eventually you would stop completely as there is such as thing as smallest amount of space possible in which moving forward would be impossible. So completing your journey would be impossible.
1.Thesus ship is not a paradox. The moment you replace a single piece of the ship that is not intended to be replaced, such as a plank is the moment is when the ship is no longer the original ship.
Have already seen many better videos on the same subject. This is a very lazy attempt to copy something that has already been done.
You shouldn’t watch this at night cuz this will make you stay up thinking