• September 3, 2017

10 Reasons Your Memories Are Complete BS

We all have at least a few memories we treasure. But, just how reliable is that memory. Well honestly, not very.

From subconscious theft to made up moments, here are 10 Reasons Your Memories Are Complete BS…

Click to Subscribe..

What editing software do we use?:
What mic do we use for our voice overs?:
What camera do we use to film?:
What computer do we edit on?:

Check out the best of Alltime10s –

Where else to find All Time 10s…



10 thoughts on “10 Reasons Your Memories Are Complete BS

  1. I remember that at 9/11 I was watching Dragon Ball Z on Tv and it was interrupted by the breaking news here in Brasil. That made me cry that day 😭

  2. In many of the examples they said that only 25% responded in that particular fashion but then they make the assumption that the other 75% had to be incorrect as well? So because 1/4 of the people got it wrong the other 3/4 are guilty of having bad memories?

  3. My memory of 9-11 isnt false cause it was pretty simple. I was in 5th grade and my teacher got called out of the room. I didnt know what was going on until i got home that day. An old friend of my dad’s was on one of the planes that struck the towers

Leave a Reply

Pin It on Pinterest