Welcome to Top10Archive! Since ancient times, man has sought means of entertainment. For most of us, that happens to be found in the large world of sports. With athletics growing to be such a large part of the human culture, it comes as no surprise that such fantastic architectural creativity has gone into constructing some stadiums. In this installment, we’re counting down our pick for the top 10 most historic sports arenas still in use today!
Support us by shopping on Amazon!
Check out our website:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Follow Us on Facebook:
10. Wimbledon Centre Court, 1922 (London, UK)
9. Wrigley Field, 1914 (Chicago, IL)
8. Fenway Park, 1912 (Boston, MA)
7. Old Trafford, 1910 (Manchester, England)
6. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 1909 (Indianapolis, IN)
5. Anfield, 1884 (Liverpool, England)
4. Churchill Downs, 1875 (Louisville, KY)
3. Saratoga Race Course, 1863 (Saratoga Springs, NY)
2. Bramall Lane Stadium, 1855 (Sheffield, England)
1. Melbourne Cricket Ground, 1854 (Melbourne, Australia)
Voice Over Talent: